Saturday 24 September 2011



top - Topshop
skirt - Topshop
cardigan - eBay
boots - eBay
bracelet - here
I have genuinely never been happier to reach the end of a week, for some reason I've been almost a member of the walking dead since about Wednesday. Apart from that, college has been reasonably good, lessons I like, people I like, all is well. I occasionally get odd looks from my clothing choices, but I guess it's better to look absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. This outfit however, isn't majorly eccentric but I rather like the t shirt, although my awful camera does it no justice.Anyway, I shall hopefully be back to regular posting  now educational arrangements are reasonably sorted :)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig