Sunday, 13 November 2011

the madder hatter


jumper - Tu at Sainsburys
shirt - Primark
skirt - Topshop
bag - Primark
hat - Disneyland
bag - Primark
shoes - Faith

I haven't posted in a while due to the ridiculous fact of me actually being busy (shock horror). Also I usually look a complete mess upon return from college having being savagely attacked by the harsh British weather, not really in a fit state for photo taking. I actually really like this time of year, especially the build up to Christmas and my birthday (two days before Jesus if you were wondering) although I never tend to make a big deal out of it. I also have a great deal of presents to buy with no money which shall be fun, if anyone has any ideas of presents for ahem, boys who are friends, do share your wisdom.








2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit on you! Something I would definitely wear myself :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

look it's a lookbook look