Sunday 13 November 2011

the madder hatter


jumper - Tu at Sainsburys
shirt - Primark
skirt - Topshop
bag - Primark
hat - Disneyland
bag - Primark
shoes - Faith

I haven't posted in a while due to the ridiculous fact of me actually being busy (shock horror). Also I usually look a complete mess upon return from college having being savagely attacked by the harsh British weather, not really in a fit state for photo taking. I actually really like this time of year, especially the build up to Christmas and my birthday (two days before Jesus if you were wondering) although I never tend to make a big deal out of it. I also have a great deal of presents to buy with no money which shall be fun, if anyone has any ideas of presents for ahem, boys who are friends, do share your wisdom.








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit on you! Something I would definitely wear myself :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig