Tuesday 15 November 2011

White Winter Hymnal


top - Topshop
necklace - Topshop
skirt - Topshop
shoes - Faith
bag - Primark


I think I might actually be starting to lose my mind. Although I was in school at 9oclock, my brain apparently decides to switch off to the idea I actually have economics and instead I sit in the common room making economics notes for an hour. Having realised my mistake (3 hours later) I rush off to my economics teacher (who thankfully is lovely) and hand him my work and apologise profusely. Apart from that, my day's been pretty relaxed. Well, perhaps different adjectives could be used to describe my slightly chilly walk home, but it left me feeling in a seasonal mood anyway.
As a result I now have 'walking in a winter wonderland' running through my head. I shall be popular tomorrow.










SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really like this look, the top is so pretty and your whole blog is really beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! I just found your blog and love it, keep it up girl! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig