Sunday 10 June 2012

Live to tell the tale


top - New Look
skirt - eBay
cardi - M&Co
necklace - H&M
wedges - Tesco

Hello, hello, hello. As I'm sure you're aware the final day of half term is upon us and the grim prospect of Monday is about to grace us with it's somewhat gloomy presence. To enhance the day, I also have an A2 English exam in the afternoon, which I am strongly looking forward to. (Not at all rocking back and forth wondering why I've spent the past week watching Frasier and making coffee cake.)

Anyway, I have spent today indoors re-reading notes, desperately hoping that something will filter into my brain. Due to my inactivity, today's outfit remains casual, although I may be off to watch Men in Black 3 with my mother later which obviously spells for more eccentric attire ;)

It was my mum's birthday yesterday and never knowing what to get her, had decided to pour my hopes into online shopping. I thankfully stumbled upon this cute little jewellery site, Tiny Wishes. They have an amazing selection of jewellery, and I had trouble resisting purchasing most of the pieces for myself. I eventually settled on this cute pair of buddha bracelets that came packaged in such a lovely way,  I couldn't resist taking a picture or two. (I enjoy pretty packaging, please reassure me I'm not alone in this?)






I also pushed my culinary boundaries to the extreme in making some fairy cakes and a card for my mother, both of which, she approved of (though I think more for the homemade element rather than for the quality ;)

I also need to take the time to mention a couple of little places I highly recommend you visit in the online world:

Junk&Disorderly have the most amazing jewellery, I am currently lusting after this multicoloured spike bracelet:

I thought I should also mention LLYMLRS as it's her blogs 3rd anniversary and it was her blog which inspired me to originally start up teandtwosugars, so I would definitely go and have a look if you haven't already. She's also doing a giveaway for a Mulberry purse which is well worth an entry! 

A couple of my other favourite blogs at the moment are Make it and fake it  as well as A pair and a spare mainly because they're great for inspirational purposes as well as featuring plenty of easy DIY projects which I find really useful considering my disposable income is pretty slim.



I'm also uploading this again, as the first time I posted it, I don't think it got the credit it deserved. It's basically a selection of photos taken by ""a friend who's a boy"" when he went to New York. I take him for granted so terribly and this is just the tip of the iceberg in evidencing how wonderful he is.

That's all for now anyway folks, hope you're enjoying your Sunday afternoons.





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your outfit looks just wonderful!

    And please send me some of those cupcakes, they look delicious :)

    I'm a new follower!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig