Tuesday 9 September 2014

Won't look back





top & jewellery - Primark
jeans - Zara
blazer - H&M
boots - ebay
hat - Missguided

Super simple black and grey ootd just paired with pretty silver jewellery. I also enjoy how throwing a blazer over the top of anything has the power to make me feel formal and that I have an important meeting to attend. In this instance the meeting was actually drinks with some lovely friends, but that still counts, right?

Anyway, it's (*sigh*) almost time to get back into the swing of education after this gorgeously long summer, so am stocking up on A/W basics before I head back to Liverpool.

Have a look at my 'back to school' lookbook  on YouTube if you fancy.. Not sure how I feel about uploading videos myself, I'm certainly not cut out for talking to a camera so am sticking with lookbooks for now..
Please let me know what you think! :)



Finally I feel a little tumblr inspiration is in order..










xxx









SHARE:

9 comments

  1. love this outfit x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look!

    anaponick.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks really cool & I love the inspiration photos!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed the rings are from primark, I must check out their jewellery section more closely next time :) Loving your nails too, did you do the "dipped" green yourself? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so pleasantly surprised when I found them! Also indeed I did, all with the help of a sponge :) xx

      Delete
  5. Love the jeans and the blazer together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i follow you,can you follow me too? :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your hat! and inspo images are so cool, i love the brown and nude outfits!

    http://olia-shamray.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. those zara jeans are gorgeous
    http://radarmagazine.se/linnwiberg

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig