Monday 2 March 2015

Your protector





crop - ebay
blazer - H&M
jeans & necklace - Primark
boots - ebay


High waisted jeans and a crop are becoming my first choice of attire for an eve out. I feel like it's the easier and more comfortable option, for me anyway, despite sometimes looking rather formal.
Also super impressed by this £3 (!) Primark necklace - they had some gold variations so will have to check those out asap.  

What are your night-out-outfit preferences?

P.S. Am also selling these cute silver nail rings on my depop and ebay so check them out if you fancy :)


xxx






SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Such a lovely look on you!
    And wow yes the Primark necklace is amazing! I'm off to Primark this weekend I think! ;)

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of crop tops and high waisted jeans/shorts as well! Such a perfect combination. You look amazing ♥

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving your jewellery! Those rings are lovely and your necklace is gorgeous! I will definitely be getting myself to Primark! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. High waisted jeans and crop tops go perfectly together!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pop of colour of the red! also loving the rings<3

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your sweet comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Love that necklace, what a bargain?! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great in this outfit

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that jeans and crop top combination looks so good on you! :)

    www.undersizedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look! your rings are so awesome :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing, my favourite part are the cool rings xxx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig