Thursday 30 March 2017

London Calling





coat - Gamiss
top - Primark
skirt - Missguided
boots - Gamiss

I've felt very "businessy" this week, spending Tuesday and Wednesday at a legal exhibition in London; pretty sure using the word "businessy" undermines that facade of professionalism though.
However, it certainly made a nice change from spending 7 hours at a desk, and I felt like I was on the Apprentice so that's always fun.

Have to say I do feel a bit like Del Boy in this coat, but as a big Only Fools fan, that is actually a plus. Fur lined and embellished with buckles, it's certainly been a staple over the past week or so.
A similar staple have these boots been. I've been in need of a solid pair of ankle boots and the gold details just won me over.

Which item would you wear?

xxx


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Changes to the daily routine are always highly welcome! Love this look with the fantastic coat!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! You look so effortlessly stylish, I would totally wear those boots <3

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a practical and cosy coat! I'm loving your boots too, the studs are a great detail! :)


    Hope your Monday is going well and you are having a really good start to the week!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cool! I love the gold details on your boots. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd wear this entire outfit, but wearing that skirt would be something new for me. But fashion is about taking changes so why not! You look amazing btw!

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are just gorgeous! I love the coat too, it looks so cosy! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, all the layers of black-- looking so chic, and businessy. Teehee. Is that a leather skirt I spy? Me loves leather skirts.

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that coat! I absolutely love it. Love how you've styled it xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Latest Design of the costume is this that she had wear in it.Cartincoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a great design of the costume is this.Online Shopping in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig