Saturday 6 October 2018

A week of #ootds




bodysuit - Shein
skirt - Missguided
bag - ebay
boots and hat - Primark




coat - H&M
jumper - Shein
trousers - Boohoo
boots - Next




jacket - New Look
bodysuit - Shein
jeans - H&M
boots - Primark




vest - Shein
jeans - Zara
shoes - ebay




blazer - vintage
top - Shein
jeans - H&M

As well as sharing outfit posts personally, seeing what other people wear day-to-day is my favourite type of inspiration. Whilst scrolling through wishlists, seeing what's trending and spending way too long on Instagram's infamous 'explore' page is great, the really great thing about #ootd posts is seeing how different people put different pieces together in ways that you would never have even considered. 

The above looks are a snapshot of some of my most recent wardrobe combinations - which is your favourite?

xxx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love all of these looks, you have such a creative way with fashion! The second and the last outfit are my favourites, I love the black shirt (in fact I'm very tempted to get it) and the olive green culottes. Also how perfect is the lighting in your room x

    113thingstosay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to your outfit posts. They're always on point and make me so envious ;)

    xo
    Juliana | Ohhjuliana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I'm really struggling with my autumn wardrobe at the moment so you've given me some fab ideas. You have such a great sense of style Georgia. :-) I adore the leopard bodysuit and the New Look jacket is gorgeous, I'm definitely going to search it out!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are super edgy and sassy outfits dear. Love all of them, especially the 2nd and 3rd. You're rocking them hun!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that last shirt you shared!! It is so cuteeeeee! I always love your outfit inpso x

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig