Friday 8 June 2012

Basic space







shirt - Oasap.com
jeans - Primark
wedges - Tesco

I am familiar with the online store Oasap, mainly thanks to the likes of other bloggers and through lookbook. However, when the lovely people there emailed me asking me to have a little browse, I was given a real excuse to have an in depth scour of the site. To be honest, I didn't know why I hadn't visited before. There is literally every item of clothing you could wish for, I ended up spending an entire evening scrolling through the dresses, shirts and shoes. However, it was this shirt that immediately caught my eye and desperately needed to lay my hands on. I have forever been in love with the infamous galaxy print ever and since I am unable to afford anything from the Christopher Kane range, this provided a much more affordable solution. 




The print, cut and length are all so perfect and it has this lovely wrap design on the back.

However, having now been hooked on the site, here are a couple of other items I am currently lusting after:









I've recently been thinking about featuring certain bloggers and their style so if interested, send me an email at tangledlimbs@live.co.uk :)

That's all for now anyway folks!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig