Monday 20 March 2017

It's really you on my mind





t-shirt - H&M
trousers - Primark
blazer - H&M
boots - New Look
necklaces - Depop

Remember I mentioned hypothetical NYC looks? This one might get to break free from the hypothetical wardrobe in my head.

On Valentine's day I was treated with flights to a week long stay in the city that never sleeps. As well as being beyond excited that I'm going somewhere that I've literally always wanted to go to, I'll get to explore with my favourite person who feels much the same.

I saw this t-shirt in H&M and was instantly drawn to it. It's not often I buy t-shirts from high street stores anymore but I couldn't resist. There's something so nice about pairing casual wear with something more formal and fitted e.g. blazer and graphic t-shirt. Makes me feel like I'm headed somewhere important even if it's really just the post office.

Do you enjoy mixing styles?

xxx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Mixing styles produces the best kind of looks! Very jelly you're off to NYC x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Good luck with New York! It is, again (I feel like I have so many), in one of my dream destinations list. You would definitely fit in the New York vibe with that outfit. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the look you've created, I hope you enjoy NYC, I'd love to go there.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cool! Is simple but is perfect too! You look rad, girl <3

    she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit and you look so beautiful in it sweetie xx, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. first time here and i love your blog! Can we follow each other e=dear!

    hope u can like my video <3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnyyS4PxjLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit its so amazing. And yes, lately I have been mixing styles as well. it just looks more uniqe i think :)

    anniens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love contrasts and mixing different styles, especially I like playing with accessories!!!A great total black look^^
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fantastic look with the band shirt!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig