Saturday, 25 April 2015

Blazer it




blazer, crop & jeans - Primark
shoes - The Rainbow Club
hat - Missguided
necklace - bwills on depop

I think blazers are underrated, in my wardrobe anyway. I'd forgotten how effortlessly easy it was to smarten up any outfit in seconds, or retain that ''look I actually made an effort' without actually making any effort' aesthetic. I saw this one looking forlorn in the sale section of Primark a few weeks ago, and although having my mum in mind upon purchase, actually quite fancy it myself.
Now to further embellish my blazer collection, a few of my favourites from StyleMoi - every day shall be a blazer day..










Which one's your favourite?

xxx
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Really like the colour of yours! I've never really got on with a blazer myself, but I put it down to not having yet found the *one* for me :)

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your blazer!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty blazer, it looks so special! x

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a total blazer addict and love this Primark one! No 3 is also a favourite :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love this outfit, you look stunning! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love this outfit, you look stunning! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blazer xo

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're one and the first black and white checked one are without a doubt my favourite!

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the blazer, so pretty color!

    STYLE & FLOWERS // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  10. the colour and tailoring of the blazer is gorgeous! hard to believe its just primark! love how you've styled it x

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a lovely look! your blazer is perfect! love its color :D


    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the colour pop of your blazer Georgia, what a gorgeous shade! You've styled it so beautifully with your crop and jeans. That crop is everything. And you've got a killer figure to die for. Just stunning! Absolutely in awe of your hipster, cool, laid back luxe. You always combine style and cool so effortlessly well ;)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. i adore your style, the blazer is so awesome!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Primark?? You got all that from primark??!! Ohh primark, there's a reason why I love you!! Frickin adore that blazer, the colour is stunning!
    Xxxxxx

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit! It looks really cute yet quite smart! And I'm in love with with the colour of your blazer! Never really seen one like that. :)
    -Paige x
    http://paigeelizabeth1.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig