Thursday 6 September 2018

Leopard print skirt three ways




boots - Primark
bag - ebay
bag strap - ebay





'top' - Everything5Pounds
blazer & trousers - Primark
shoes and sunglasses - ebay




Practically everything - Primark


If my Instagram is anything to go by, it's clear that I'm firmly on the animal print bandwagon.

Snake, crocodile or leopard, there's something both 'statement' and wonderfully muted about these prints we're still seeing  just about everywhere, making them perfect for pretty much any occasion. 

The above outfits are a little glimpse into my autumnal wardrobe, featuring - unsurprisingly - my newest leopard print purchase. What's even better, it was just £5.

Do you like the animal print trend? What's your favourite look?

xxx

SHARE:

6 comments

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig