Monday 31 October 2011

I don't need a costume to look scary




cardigan - charity shop
dress - American Apparel
necklaces - Topshop/Claires
socks - Primark
satchel - Primark
shoes - Faith

Happy Halloween lovely people, I do hope you've all located suitable attire. I think this is the first year I haven't gone trick or treating which is embarrassing as I am 17.. Anyway, we've literally been eaten out of house of home by these mask wearing individuals, all that remains is about two haribo rings and a maryland cookie.

Also, I don't usually share this kind of thing, but this is something my (ahem) friend who's a boy made for me when he ventured to New York. This is literally just the tip of the iceberg for proving how wonderful he really is.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I follow your blog, I find really interesting with some outfits and in perfect style! I follow you! kisses

    http://styleencolores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in love with your looks!, speciality with this socks!!
    And the video its really really cute!
    following of course!
    :)
    Congrants from Colombia

    Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that video, so sweet of your friend who's a boy :D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig