Monday 17 October 2011

I know that we'll be safe and sound

\
shirt - eBay
jumper - charity shop
jeans - Primark
shoes - Faith
necklace - Topman


Well the coats were definitely out today as the weather provided a firm reminder we're no longer in summer. Any excuse to bring out the knitwear though, I own far too much of it. Three hours at school today allowed to have a nice lie in though causing me to unknowingly miss the sixth form picture being taken. Such a great loss on both parts ;) Anyway, I get a day off tomorrow for an outing to Manchester, not purely for leisure as I do have to attend a dentist appointment, but still a nice change from Tuesday's usual routine :)

Gosh, I really need to turn the heating on when my mum isn't looking, I think I'm starting to develop frostbite..





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig