Saturday 31 December 2011

new year, my dear



shirt - Zara
skirt - eBay
bag - vintage
necklace - Primark
shoes - Faith

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and enjoyed it as much as I did, I don't think I've ever eaten so much in such a short space of time. I'm unsure why, but I really appreciated it more this year, what with all the presents that I don't deserve at all, I have such wonderful friends and family that I majorly take for granted.
Anyway, I really can't believe 2012 begins tomorrow. Despite this year having it's ups and downs, I've rather enjoyed it and (hopefully) learnt from the many mistakes made. Crazily I actually have plans for this evening, though the prospect of a warm house, awful television and lots of food seems ever tempting.. Especially when the person you'd actually quite like to spend new year's eve with is quite a distance away, going out seems a depressing prospect. I hope everyone's year ends on a good note and 2012 get's off to a god start (hopefully not hungover!)

Love always,




SHARE:

1 comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig