Saturday 25 February 2012

somebody that I used to know



snood - Primark
shirt - Primark
vest - Primark
shorts - Levi's cut offs
necklace - Topman
shoes - eBay


Ah, Saturdays are so blissful, especially when spent baking muffins paired with watching 'Take Me Out'. The weather has also picked up enough so I can actually venture outside without two pairs of gloves. The way things are going I might even get a tan.


Having had a flick through etsy, here are a few items I quite fancy, with the links below.

 
 

T Shirt 99







Pardes


Finally, here are some of my favourite LFW looks, c/o ELLE UK.






Apologies for the horribly extraordinarily lengthy post, but I think it necessary to post some images from my half term in Le Francais


     




That's all folks,


















SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i love your look so much! you are so pretty girl <3

    tynasjotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig