The wonderful Hannah over at teathreesugars (excellent blog name, I know) has nominated me for a Liebster award! I must confess I was unsure of what this entailed, but after clicking through a few other blogs I was able to get a better idea. It's an award for bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to hopefully gain them some new ones and make them a little better known within the blogging community :)
11 things about me
1. I'm an 18 year old student currently studying for her a levels.
2. I swear I spend the majority of my money on public transport
3. I have inherited OCD from my mother which manifests itself in irritating ways
4. I have a fondness fir greek yoghurt, jaffa cakes and mince pies
6. I like watching old episodes of American sitcoms like Frasier
7. I have a lovely "friend who's a boy" that I met in a rather unusual way
8. I was an extra on Waterloo Road
9. I love travelling and long journeys, I sometimes think they're better than the actual holiday
10. That said, I love Disneyland
11. My favourite bands are The Black Keys, The White Lies, Blood Orange and Fleet Foxes.
11 Questions from Hannah
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
llymlrs.com and her blog
2. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
with my wonderful friend who's a boy
3. Where is your favourite place?
this lovely restaurant in France that does the most amazing Pizza's (typical it relates to food)
4. Tell me a secret?
I once stole a wind up santa from a garden centre (by accident)
5. What was your favourite subject at school & why?
Drama as it was one I could do moderately well as well as enjoying it
6. What is your favourite drink?
Options hazelnut hot chocolate
7. What is your favourite website aside from blogs and social networking?
8. What is your favourite smell?
washing powder or apricot tart
9. What is at the top of your wishlist right now?
right now, a really nice cup of tea, but I would love another decent pair of jeans
10. If you read magazines, which is your favourite?
11. What is your favourite film ever?
Toy Story 3/Four Weddings and a Funeral/Drive
11 Questions for my nominees
1.The reason behind your blog name?
2. Your biggest source of inspiration?
3. Your favourite thing to eat at the cinema?
4. Your favourite destination?
5. Would you rather spend a lot on one item or little on lots of items?
6. Favourite time of year?
7. Where do you hope to see yourself three years from now?
8. The best book you've ever read?
9. Your favourite way to spend free time?
10. Your favourite band/s?
11. Best place to shop?