Saturday 13 October 2012

swallow him whole like a pill



shirt - H&M
blazer - Primark
shorts - Scarlett
shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Autumn is certainly my favourite time of year, the days where it's till sunny yet slightly cold, crunchy leaves on the pavement and knitwear, glorious knitwear. 
This week hasn't quite reflected this however, mainly being stuck in the study room, on a computer with a broken spacebar and somehow managing to type up several economics essays. I really should make a start with the personal statement, though it proves difficult when I lack career direction. I swear my university progress is literally moving backwards.
On the bright side, it's Saturday today! :)

Below are some pretty polyvore sets that I would very much like to purchase:



Can we just take a moment to appreciate the beauty of Zara please


*wishful sigh*

Until then, here are some more pretty pictures of things I probably can't afford :')

c/o of Tumblr and weheartit






















SHARE:

6 comments

  1. your outfit is amazing, especially your shorts!
    and i definitely agree with you, zara is my favourite at the moment <3

    http://londonandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics! Thank you for sharing!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shorts + Zara is my favourite shop ever, I want everything from there haha!

    Sarah x
    takemyscars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of the best looks I've have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit ! the shorts are gorgeous :)

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig