Wednesday 12 June 2013

Through the looking glass



top - The Orphan's Arms
jeans - Primark
shoes - Dorothy Perkins

This t shirt gives a pretty good insight into my current mood. 
Having completed exams and no longer needing to memorise graphs or write yet another practice essay I may as well have fallen down the rabbit hole.
(If you're still drinking copious amounts of caffeine to power through late night revision, hang in there, freedom is totally worth the wait!)

I've had a minor ~blog revamp~ which I've been meaning to do since forever, but just have literally had no time. It's a work in progress, which could technically be a phrase applied to any aspect of my life.

Anyway, I've been such a terrible blogger of late, I can't wait to get back in to regular posting and sharing the ridiculous amount of stuff I've bought and plan on buying over the course of this blissfully long summer. If anyone has any exciting plans, I'd love to hear them!

For now, some inspiration to curve my online shopping tendencies onto some vaguely sensible course..















xxx

















SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love your tee!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top, and the pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit.. love your shoes :)
    LaraLouise 
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit and loving the inspirational photos at the end too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great inspiration! I really liked your outfit, is so cool and casual

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig