Thursday 8 September 2016

Summer Romance









Potentially two of the prettiest items I've ever been kindly gifted. In this instance, from Zaful. This dress really is one of those dresses you want to flounce around fields of sunflowers in. Sipping something cool on a picnic blanket in the amber light of evening whilst sharing laughter and endless conversations. (Does anyone else have terribly in depth aspirations where clothing is concerned?) Anyway, I own nothing else like it, and it's perfect.
The underwear I don't even think I need to elaborate on. I don't even want to wear it, just to admire it from a far it's oh so very beautiful. Pair with silk negligee, a glass of red wine and a stormy evening for ultimate effect.

Which is your favourite piece?


P.s. I was lucky enough to be featured in the wonderful Majestigal webmag: check it out here..

xxx


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That underwear is amazing! I too would want to just admire it from afar...
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/to-each-his-own-is-beautiful.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite piece is definitely this awesome dress! I love the color and its cut! Your look is so nice x

    www.cactusholicgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dress. I love it. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look!!
    This lingerie set is dreamy!!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the whimsical and all the wow, TOTALLY killing it with the stunning summer romance vibes Georgia, your gorgeous dress is an off the shoulder dream affair, paired with your stunning shoes; a matchmade in magical heaven. All the badass and all the babin'! Can see you for sure being an ultimate dreamy delight in the most stylish of sunflower fields. As always loving your mesmerising imagination, you are a total powerhouse with poignant words and scenes that conjure up the most amazing fantasia. Pure perfection! I'n total love with the idea of this beaut underwear being teamed with silk negligee, red wine and a stormy night <3

    Have just read your feature on the Majestigal webmag; just when I think my girl crush on you could crush no more! So very proud of you, cheers to all the amazing successes your dreamy future holds! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! I’m really inspired by it :)
    Cartincoupon.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig