Wednesday 22 August 2018

Let's get graphic




shirt - Next
trousers - Shein
shoes - ebay





top - Shein
trousers - Primark
shoes - ebay


Currently in the weird post-holiday blues period where I'm still saying pleasantries in French and adjusting to the significant lack of croissants in my life - full details on international pastries in another post.

In the mean time, I thought I'd share my thoughts on a couple of new additions to my wardrobe i.e. the wonderful power such statement pieces can have.

You know the ones I mean - the printed shirt or embroidered blazer which you can rely on to instantly improve an outfit, or make it entirely. Whilst I am drawn to shiny new trend pieces, I know it's the trusty statement items which I can turn to in a crisis e.g. trying to get out of the house on time.

What's you favourite statement piece?

xxx 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You look gorgeous, so gorgeous that I can't decide what look is more perfect.
    Kisses,
    E.
    https://www.withcapitale.com/2018/08/lavender-color-of-this-season.html
    https://www.instagram.com/withcapitale/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are gorgeous! I love how much iof a statement piece the red pair is.

    xo
    Juliana | Ohhjuliana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the red trousers and how you've styled them!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these looks! I'm finding it hard to decide which trousers I prefer haha, love how you've styled them xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning outfits, I need the shirt from the second one in my life! You're looking very Parisienne, I love it. My favourite fashion statement is probably my favourite earrings or my silver culottes xx

    113thingstosay.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both outfits, you've got nice style.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look beautiful & adorable in the outfit. All the pictures are great:)
    American Eagle Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so effortlessly chic and stylish. Great ensemble here.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a strong personal style babe and I LOVE it! The striped trousers look amazing with the white loose-fitting shirt, perfection....

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig