Friday 25 December 2020

Is it 2021 yet?


This post contains a kindly gifted item from Photowall

Blogging eh? Remember that? Once lockdown struck I had visions of elaborate seo posts with glossy pictures firmly and regularly uploaded throughout this bizarre year. Consistency to keep me sane if you will. However, as it has a habit of doing, life happened. And here we are five months later.

 I'm someone that's lucky enough to be able to work from home, and have spent the majority of my free time - one hundred percent seriously - watching Netflix and helping out with the cooking and trying to up my skincare game (tysm James Welsh.) I've also had some fun with re shopping my own wardrobe, making Reels and thrifting - honestly just browsing the Depop app is calming to me. And that calmness is so valuable when it feels like the world has been thrown into a spin cycle. 



Probably the thing I've poured most of my nervous energy into is creating and most specifically, self portraits. I've talked about it on the blog before, but creating things just for myself has been a real highlight of this whole bizarre year. My most recent "shoot" - in the loosest sense of the word - was inspired by a print I was kindly gifted by Photowall.

I know you've heard it from every lifestyle blogger under the sun, but being at home so much really does make you think about your habitat more, and how the things that surround you impact how you feel. I have so many amazing interiors saved on my IG - anything that's a little 70s, graphic, eclectic is right up my street, so this print fits oh so nicely into my life. It's also the perfect starting point for my future gallery wall of dreams. If it's something you're interested in, do have a browse through their treasure trove of a website, and if there's anything you fancy, this code will also get you 25% off: teandtwosugars25



I really hope to get back into the swing of things on here in the new year, and hopefully share some *new content*. I know, I'm as shocked as you are. Anyway, I hope you're staying safe, sane and thank you for sticking around. Here's to 2021. 

Sending love xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love watching James Welsh's videos!
    Happy holidays! See you in 2021 xx

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome in these photos! Thanks for the code - will check out this site! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have shared some great photographs. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas break and 2021 is a better year for all of us! A fresh start and hopefully a better and safer year. Thank you for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so beautiful and you look amazing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/12/kilian-woman-in-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the photos! Totally feel you on the blogging front, it can be so hard to keep up with it and be consistent xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great here, I've tried Photowall before and their products are always great quality x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes truly lets hope 2021 is better then 2020 which was an awful year. Love the print and these shots! Yes you are lucky you can work from home. And thank you for the kind words on my blog.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers to 2021!

    Photowall has some amazing pieces, we just collaborated with them as well and love their products!

    https://honeycombee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab shoot and I love the print!
    Amy x
    callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been quite the year and I will be glad to say so long! Wishing you the best in 2021~ ! xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really in love with the vibe of these shots.
    Have a fantastic 2021!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous shots, Georgia! I can relate to your post. When the pandemic started, I had every intention of putting all my time into my blog, but as you said, life happened. ;-)

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig