Friday 1 January 2021

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?



The best way to start 2021? An Arctic Monkeys inspired lookbook of course.


So even if this year started a little differently than 'New Year's of past, I hope it was a good one for you nonetheless. I spent it watching the Bachelor, drinking an obscene amount of prosecco and resisting DMing Harry Lawtey on Instagram.


Anyway, I spent the first half of the day doing my v. favourite thing: playing dress up. Music has always been very influential in my styling choices, so it was only a matter of time before the ultimate crossover episode of two things very close to my heart - clothes and Arctic Monkeys, namely Alex Turner. Having really gotten into making Reels lately, mainly as a way to channel some kind of creativity, I could not resist combining my love for one of my all time fave bands, and my wardrobe. It was the natural thing to do.


So here are five of my top AM inspired outfits, along with the songs that sparked the look.


Which is your favourite?




Two - 505

Three - Mardy Bum





So which one would you wear? Does music influence your outfit choices?

Sending love and wishing you a wonderful new year. xxx

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Happy New Year!! Love your outfits! I haven't listened to Artic Monkeys in forever. I love that all of these looks have different vibes. Lots of different occasions to rock these outfits in. All of these outfits are great! I would probably be a 3. I listen to a lot of trap music, so I don't think it really influences how I dress LOL! Hope 2021 will be a great year for you!

    Nancy ✨ mdrnminimalists.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Monkey's fan and I love all these looks. They match the songs so well <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! Great style and design and it fit you so well. Thanks for sharing such a great idea!

    Love,
    AL- Trend Lilac Outfit Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the inspiration for this one, such a great idea. You look amazing in all of them but 505 and Cornerstone are my favourites x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so great darling
    Happy New Year 2021
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved every single outfit! Looking so gorgeous!

    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such stylish outfits and such a fun way to think up new outfit combinations! I really like that first outfit the most but they all look great on you! Happy new year!


    Hope that you are having a great weekend :) It's a quiet one at home here, Brisbane is on a 3 day lockdown as we have had the first case of the virus outside of quarantine in over 3 months!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all of the looks, and the leather leggings are my favorite. SO CHIC.

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the looks are amazing! it's so difficult to choose which one I like the most haha!! But i have to say that the last one is fabulous!
    kisses dear :)

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfits. The first one is my favourite. :)
    You now have a new GFC-follower.  :)

    ♡ ☯ ☮ P&P style ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute outfits darling
    Great style
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am lovinggggg these sassy styles, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, you're rocking those black leather pants! Love them on you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Getting fashion inspiration from music is such a great idea! I love all of the looks you put together xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all great looks, Georgia! Number one is my fave!

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig