Monday 1 February 2021

Five looks, one blazer


I absolutely love a good blazer. Since I was first introduced to them in high school where that excess of pockets was my best friend (yes mum that lipgloss is essential), to the one I bought on depop last year as a Christmas gift to myself, the humble blazer has been an absolute staple in my wardrobe, through and through.


So a post solely dedicated to this particular piece of outerwear has been a long time coming. Here I've compiled five of my fave ways to wear.


Are you an avid blazer wearer? Which look would you wear? 


Look One
Black blazer - Topshop ℅ Depop

Green blazer - H&M
Roll neck - vintage Vinyl trousers - Topshop ℅ Depop

Shoes - Asos



Look Two
Black blazer - Topshop ℅ Depop

Shirt and neck tie - vintage
Trousers - Old Primark Heels - Old Primark



Look Three
Black blazer - Topshop ℅ Depop

Sweatshirt - Ebay
Shorts - Asos Depop Boots - I Saw It First



Look Four
Black blazer - Topshop ℅ Depop

Shirt - vintage
Jeans - Old Primark Boots - Office



Look Five
Black blazer - Topshop ℅ Depop

Bag and belt - Ebay
Shoes - Asos

 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wow, Georgia! You look amazing in all looks, but numbers 2 and 3 are my fave!

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in all five looks! I absolutely adore number 5 on you! xx

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are so good! I love the vinyl look to them. Shiny and fun!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful blazer and I like all of looks that you create. Thank you for inspiration.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2021/02/rouge-dior-couture-colour-999.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like blazers but i have to admit
    i never tend to wear them! i love the look
    number 5 :) kisses!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous line up of looks, Georgia! That blazer is so beautiful and universal - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good blazer can you take PLACES, I believe this. I love how you're showing us all the different ways you can wear- stunning!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! I love the last look...a blazer dress with a chic belt.
    I don't wear a blazer often but you're totally rocking these looks.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! I used to wear blazers when I was working in consulting. Other than that, I haven't worn it even at my current workplace. I love that people can rock it in more casual wears!! I really like your second outfit! The third one looks super stylish as well. I like that you turned the blazer into a mini dress!! Might need to give this a try. Thanks for sharing!

    Nancy ✨ mdrnminimalists.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig