Sunday 19 December 2021

2021: Remembering the good


Hi, how are you?


As is traditional for me, it’s been a while. 


There’s no particular reason, and I’m fine, truly I am, but I feel like I’m on autopilot. As I have felt for most of this year to be honest. 




I say this at the conclusion of every year as it passes, but seriously where has this year gone??


Cynically chatting about 2020 and the bleak reality of a lockdown Christmas with

my friends could have happened yesterday. And yet here we are, 365 days later. 


Of course, amidst the grey days, there have been moments of brilliance too. Moments where I’ve really appreciated life and how thankful I am for every aspect of it. Seeing people irl for the first time in a long time, or ever. Going back to the cinema. Listening to a new album from start to finish. Trying to pronounce wines I can’t pronounce. Walking without purpose. Getting on a train and inevitably losing my ticket. Speaking to strangers. Feeling things again like nothing had changed. 



Anyway, I wanted to write something before the year is out, basically as a reminder of these sparkly joyous little things. Because looking at them altogether, they actually amount to quite a big thing. 


I hope you have a wonderful festive season and New Year. Here’s to those moments of happiness; there’s plenty more to come. 


Lots of love, Georgia xxx


These photos are by the wonderful Martin J Sylvester on a much warmer Manchester day. Go and check him out on Instagram









 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hi, Georgia! I am late to catch this post but still wanted to leave a comment because I really love this look and photos here. And you have such an expressive face. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia! You look gorgeous in this photos, thank you so much for sharing!
    Happy New Year and lots of love!

    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    I love how you styled them, so chic and elegant!

    Thanks and keep sharing great content.
    Diana
    Modest Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, happy new year! times goes by really fast tbh...
    You look really pretty in the photos, i like the outfit a lot :)

    have a nice day!
    kisses,

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2021 felt like such a weird one. And a complete blur to be honest. You look amazing in these photos! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is amazing...casual yet stylish. Love it!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig