Saturday 14 November 2015

Gold digger




jacket - SheIn
top - Primark
jeans - Blue Spice
boots - ebay

Neutrals, greys, khakis, creams and of course, black. I.e. the dream colour scheme. This was the apparent genius behind Yeezy's collection, the idea that you can pair any two items and they will match with ease.

And I am 100% jumping on this minimalist bandwagon to maybe inspire some sort of order to my overflowing wardrobe. 

SheIn are always my go-to for unique wintery pieces and their sweatshirt game is on point. Like, really. Here are some of my favourites i.e. threatening my finances. Minimalism plan off to a good start.












Which is your favourite?


xxx


P.s. I would also like to mention my devastation at the tragic events in Paris as well as the atrocities that are constantly going on globally due to a minor group of warped individuals. They are not an entire religion, or a force to be reasoned with but they will be stopped and we will reach a time when events like these become a rarity rather than a trending twitter topic.
Stay safe, wherever you are <3
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love sweatshirt 2; it's like a non-cheesy cheerleader! haha!

    May x

    www.DropsofBrandy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jacket, such a great piece! Great picks
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even choose a favourite, love them all! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh loving the inspo behind Yeezy's mastermind! The dream colour scheme for sure ;) I so agree! Totally smoking show-stoppingly stunning as per Georgia, Kanye would deffo give you his acute approval, that's for damn sure! The jacket is so on fire and I love the blend of khaki, cream and denim. The perfect colour palette. These sweats are all so achingly stylish, but I think the ultra cute plant print has got my ultimate vote! ;)

    Such truthful, powerful words. You are so very right. I hope you are okay lovely, it is all so frightening :'( It is unimaginable, and makes us realise those that we treasure all the more. I feel so blessed and lucky to have 'met' someone as thoughtful, inspiring and deeply kind such as your gorgeous self Georgia. It's comforting to know that in a world like this, there are still people with such good hearts and sweet souls such as yourself. Believe me when I say you always bring cherished sunshine into my life. I hope you know how truly special you are! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 1 and 3 one. Btw, I love your look and jacket too!

    dontdresstoimpress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look truly stunning dear, that jackets seems to be made for you! Such a great colour, perfect for this season. Also thank you for sharing that PS, it reassures me to read that there are more people that feel the same way, it's awful how one group of people can ruin the lives of so many people, with no reason at all... I was in Paris during the attacks and I've never been more scared in my life. Now finally the city seems to get back on track, my homeland Belgium is on a lockdown, especially Brussels... It seems like we're not allowed to go to bed without worries anymore...

    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeezy knows best! Love the colour palette, I find khaki and blush pair perfectly together! Love the outfit as always x

    illustratedwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig