Saturday 5 December 2015

Please, do tell.

 
 
 
 
 
sweatshirt - She In
jeans and coat - H&M
bag - vintage
boots - ebay
hat - Missguided
 
This is one of those 'I really didn't try, but it kinda looks like I did' outfits. I am so very impressed by this She In sweatshirt I'd included in my last wishlist, so much so that I just had to buy it. The minimal colour scheme, clean print and sarcastic slogan? How could I resist?
It was also sheer luck that it was the exact shade as my beloved H&M coat. Let's hope that luck stays with me over exam time..
 
What would be your ideal sweatshirt slogan?
 
xxx
 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love this outfit! Especially the shirt! And your freckles are darling!
    leavingericafootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very chic!
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouhhh love the jumper! Such a great pick, as it suits you very well and goes perfectly with the rest of the outfit! And love the slogan, of course ;)
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the jumper and, really, I don't have an ideal slogan; anything quirky and smart is right up my alley. You defo looked like you tried, Georgia!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh please do tell how you embody ALL the ultimate off-duty model goals gorgeous Georgia! Totally can see you rocking this outfit around the globe, be it in swanky Milan, pretty Paris, laid-back LA or babin' Barcelona! Such a chilled, on-point look full of luxe and style. I think anything cosmic (still crushing hard on those gorgeous Dirty Velvet items you rocked a few months back) accompanied by a whimsical outta space slogan would be my ideal ;)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit, and you are super cute :)
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig