Friday 3 March 2017

Somebody else




bodysuit - Boohoo
skirt - StyleWe
bag - Zara
heels - Zara

I'm so feeling that Friday feeling right now. All dressed up and hopefully somewhere to go. Talking of going places, this StyleWe khaki skirt has been an absolute dream. You know those pieces that you think you might wear occasionally but you actually end up living in them? 

The tone has lifted me from my usual black comfort zone, but as a neutral, it goes with the rest of my muted wardrobe; ideal to pair with a plunge bodysuit or a basic white t.  Strong block shades that act as a statement by themselves, much less hassle (and less hand luggage if you're jetting off somewhere nice.)

Would you wear this skirt?

xxx


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I like this look. You look really nice with a touch of chic. I hope you ended up somewhere nice :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your outfit, looks so feminim and so chic!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy. I love it.
    You have such a pretty blog, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig