Thursday 26 March 2020

Back to basics










top and blazer - vintage c/o Depop
jeans - Stradivarius
belt - Primark
necklaces - Neck on the Line
earrings and ear cuffs - ebay

Following on from the surrealness of my last post, I thought it best to inject a little normality back into my life - namely through an outfit post.

This look is an absolute go-to for me. Black roll neck and black jeans are such a great base to layer up with any jacket/shoe/jewellery combo. No one need know that you spent three hours on the verge of tears screaming at your wardrobe 'I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR'. Nope, not a soul.

Plus, it low-key make me look like I'm part of a drama group in a 90's American high school which I am so on board with. Just pass me my cigarette, beret and we can go through my lines, or like, whatever.

What's your go-to outfit?

xxx


photos by the fab mhquin

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. These shots are absolutely gorgeous! I really need to get myself a blazer, they smarten up any outfit and are so perfect for work xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so chic and beautiful xx

    www.anacelinelabod.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous outfit, Georgia, and I agree - so versatile and chic! I love the photography so much - absolutely stunning shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit- it's simple and you can never go wrong with black on black! I've been loving black sweaters lately. Have a great weekend~

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. My go-to outfit is basically what you're wearing here too! I love this simple but put together look, really like the style of your blazer too x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Door In Those First Three Photos - Way Cool For Sure

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these photos and the vibe. This is such a classic look and must-haves in any closet. The perfect look!

    xoxo,
    Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this looks! My go-to is always a blazer with everything it seems. They are so easy to dress up or down :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit, I love your blazer! It looks like it would be super wearable too xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun monochrome outfit - I like the accessories and the blazer is a great topper with all the black! :)

    Hope that you are having a nice weekend :) It's another quiet one at home here.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful outfit. I like your blazer so much. You look amazing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/mon-guerlain-eau-de-parfum-onecklace_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi there! first of all thanks for stopping by my blog, really appreciate your feedback :)

    I love how this outfit is simple but functional and beautiful. It is like my choice to go when I want to stay in a minimal mood and maybe I add a touch of color through accessories.

    PS: I loved that you mentioned drama groups from 90s tv shows haha!

    Keep safe and good vibes!
    Pablo
    www.heyfungi.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely adore these shots, they're so artistic!
    Amy xx
    callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving these classics, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig