Saturday 25 September 2021

Fields of gold



Hi, hello. Happy Saturday. Just checking in to see how you are. 


I don’t know about you, but at the moment I sort of feel like I’m drifting between one thing and the next. Things still feel up in the air. Time seems to be rushing by and I’m struggling to grasp it. How on earth it will soon be October I do not know. I feel like New Year’s was last week. 


Thankfully over the past couple of days I’ve been able to escape and spend some time in one of my favourite places. You know that overwhelming wave of familiarity and comfort you feel when you make a return trip somewhere you know and love? That, a lot. It served as a much needed reminder that things are still there, just as we left them.  


Anyway, here are some thoughtful photos from simpler times with the lovely Lewis Baker. I hope you’re doing OK and I promise I won’t leave it so long next time. Love, Georgia.  










SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love these pictures with my whole heart, you look lovely and the black and white edit is perfect! xx

    https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig