Monday 9 September 2013

welcome to the inner workings of my mind

I feel like I have so much to blog about and yet am finding it tricky to string a sentence together.. Well, this summer has been brilliant in summary, if somewhat hectic. I have blogged nowhere near as much as I'd have liked to, but hopefully this shall change very soon!
I am headed to Liverpool Uni next week so have been and am still in the process of sorting that out and as someone that tends to leave things until the last minute.. I've left it until the last minute. I literally sorted out my accommodation a couple of days ago which I am (finally) pretty happy with and am currently in the process of spending the last few days very productively (printing off photos to brighten up my walls.) If anyone else is off to university, I do hope your plans are going more smoothly!
In regards to dressing, I was leaning towards ~simple and minimal~ with occasional accessories, although I know this will last about five minutes.. to remedy this, I am now going to saturate this post with minimal inspiration to try and adjust my brain into thinking this is the way forward, click the picture for the outfit info:











that's all for now folks, do inform me on your new term outfit ideas!

xxx















SHARE:

2 comments

  1. the 2nd outfit and the 3rd one from the bottom are my faves, I'd definitely wear them both! xx

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, I love it so much!
    Love how you post inspiration as well as your own looks.
    Whats your tumblr name, I'd love to follow you!!

    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig